JACK LINK’S® WILD XBOX PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Jack Link’s® Wild Xbox Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on 11/7/17 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 3/31/18 at 11:59:59 PM (ET) (the "Promotion Period"). Participation in the Promotion does not constitute participation in any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Link Snacks Inc., One Snack Food Lane, P.O. Box 397, Minong, WI 54859 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal United States residents residing in the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Eligible entrants who are less than the legal age of majority in their state of primary residence (a “minor”) must obtain their parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate in the Promotion. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, TPG Rewards (“Administrator”), their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and the immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Microsoft is not a sponsor of this promotion and is not responsible for its execution or administration.
3. HOW IT WORKS:
There are two (2) ways to participate in the Promotion:
a) Text Message: From your SMS enabled wireless device, text keyword “WILD” (“Keyword”) to the short code 86677 (the “Short Code”). You will receive a reply text including a link to participate in the Promotion. Click through the link to be redirected to game play and follow the on-screen instructions to provide your email address and date of birth and see if you are a winner, subject to verification of eligibility. You must follow all instructions in order to be eligible for a prize. You will be notified instantly upon completion of participation as to whether or not you are a potential winner, with instructions on how to verify your eligibility and claim the prize. You may receive several text messages in response, including legal disclaimers and options to receive future promotional text messages from Sponsor. You may opt-out of receiving future messages at any time by sending the word “STOP” to the Short Code. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the major wireless service providers in the United States, but Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Entrants should check their phone’s features to see if they have that capability. Message and data rates may apply. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Sweepstakes, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. Proof of text messaging the Short Code is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry. Entering by sending a text message will not improve your chance of winning.
b) Online: During the Promotion Period, Go to www.wildgamingpromo.com (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to provide your email address and date of birth, and see if you are a winner, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. You must follow all instructions in order to be eligible for a prize. You will be notified instantly upon completion of participation as to whether or not you are a potential winner, with instructions on how to verify your eligibility and claim the prize.
Prize Winner Determination: One (1) computer generated winning time will be randomly generated for each prize available. If you are the first person to participate at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential winner of the prize indicated, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. If you are a potential winner, you will be provided with instructions on how to claim your prize. If you receive a message that contains any message other than a winning prize message, you are not a prize winner. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible plays and the time and date upon which they are completed.
The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. NOTE: Participation must be by the participant and only as directed in these Official Rules. Participation by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any website or other platform, including but not limited to commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Promotion. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited and will lead to disqualification.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entry will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of registration. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
If due to technical, production or other errors, more prizes are claimed than intended, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. A "SCREEN SHOT" IS NOT PROOF OR EVIDENCE OF A WINNING PLAY AND/OR PRIZE. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PLATFORM SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL SAID PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND SAID PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. The submission of a prize claim is solely the responsibility of the participant.
UNCLAIMED/UNREDEEMED PRIZES WILL NOT BE AWARDED
Ten (10) Grand Prizes are available. Each Grand Prize consists of an Xbox One X game console and a one (1) year Xbox Game Pass Membership. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $619.
Seven Hundred (700) First Prizes are available. Each First Prize consists of a one (1) month Xbox Game Pass Membership. The ARV of each First Prize is $9.99.
Two Thousand (2,000) Second Prizes are available. Each Second Prize consists of a five (5) day Xbox Game Pass Membership. The ARV of each Second Prize is $1.60.
Limit five (5) prizes per person, per email address. Winners of First Prizes and Second Prizes will be sent an email to the email address associated with the winning entry immediately upon verification, containing a code and instructions on how to redeem the prize. Failure to follow all instructions to redeem the prize will result in prize forfeiture.
5. GAME PASS DISCLOSURES: Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backward compatibility game subscription for Xbox One; an active subscription is required to play games. The titles and number of games included in the subscription may vary over time, may vary by country, and may not be available in all countries. Subscription continues to be charged monthly at the then-current price (subject to change; plus applicable taxes) unless cancelled. Cancel anytime. For cancellation info see microsoft.com/account. Downloadable content (“DLC”) sold separately. Notice before purchase of DLC: If you purchase DLC for a game that is later removed from Xbox Game Pass, or you terminate your Xbox Game Pass subscription, you will need to purchase the game separately to continue using the DLC. Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required for online multiplayer on Xbox One. Download charges may apply as set by your ISP. Some titles may only be available for download by adult account holders 18 years and older. Xbox Game Pass discounts are not combinable with other offers and are not redeemable for cash. Requirements, features, and online services subject to change and/or retirement. Subject to the Microsoft Services Agreement (microsoft.com/msa).
6. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: As applicable, winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Any potential winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if potential winner is a minor) may be required to sign and, the Grand Prize winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if the Grand Prize winner is a minor) must sign and have notarized an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within ten (10) days of prize notification (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), winner may be disqualified and the prize in question will not be awarded.
7. GENERAL: Acceptance of a prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for Sponsor and its designees to use prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Participants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer system or wireless phone which is occasioned by participating in the Promotion, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winner(s) of any remaining prizes in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect registered participants as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. If because of technical, typographical, mechanical or other errors or for any other reason, there are more claims for a prize than prizes offered as stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants in such category to award such prize. Inclusion in such drawing(s) shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
9. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the Grand Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 5/15/18 to: Jack Link’s® Wild Xbox Promotion Winners, P.O. Box 1716, Battle Creek, MI 49016-1716. Winners’ list will be available after 4/15/18.